Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are ur Resolutions for the New Year 2010?


Do you make New Year resolutions? I hardly do because I rarely follow it! It's hard to achieve something rigid like exercise daily or eat right or use the stairs more instead of elevators! Something like exercise twice a week or eat more vegetables seem more achievable don't you think?

Since 2009 is coming to an end, I thought of writing something about new year resolutions. Personally, year in, year out, I've discovered that countless number of goals are set for the new year, all full of energy and enthusiasm that we want to change or improve. Nevertheless, life is never smooth sailing and sure enough I find many barriers and interruptions smashing all those goals, everything seems to crumble down and not a single goal can be achieved. In my opinion, it's actually great to set resolutions, so that we can have an aim and direction in life instead of just drifting along, since time waits for no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment